ABOUT THE PODCOD PROGRAMPROMISE of DIGNITY through CAREER OPPORTUNITY DEVELOPMENT
“Promise of work is a gift for life.”
For many people adverse life circumstances often impede chances to make a sustainable dignified living and to become productive and proud members of the community. AyZar Outreach’s PODCOD Program strives to reverse that trend one person at a time.
The PODCOD program aims to empower dignified lives through career development for those who are embattled with hardship due to factors beyond their control and deserve a helping hand, with the promise that they will give back to the cause once they reach their initial career goals.
The program is aligned with the established four cornerstones:
Career development builds the foundation for lifelong success.
Perpetual and Self- Enduring
The program requires strict adherence to pre-defined results. Result orientation promotes success which fuels perpetuity by default as success breeds success.
The program has a payback built-in mechanism requiring commitment from recipients to give back to the cause over time in one capacity or another. As number of participants grow so will the pool of resources giving back, propelling perpetual growth and increasing number of lives impacted.
The program’s secret to success lies in the strength and magnitude of collaboration with partners contributing to the four pillars of career development.
- “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” (Carlton Fisk)
- “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” (Katherine Whitehorn)
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” (Abraham Lincoln)
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” (Thomas A. Edison)
- “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.” (General George Patton)
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” (Albert Einstein)
- “Don’t try chasing money, rather try your very best and money will follow.” (AyZar)
- “Success is when we learn from our failure.” (AyZar)
- “Pursue the possible, and achieve the impossible.” (Alan Trinh)