FOCUSPROMISE of DIGNITY through CAREER OPPORTUNITY DEVELOPMENT
“Promise of work is a gift for life.”
The program does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender or religion and does give priority to those with special talent or special need. The thought process behind the priority is that gifted/special talent individuals can pay back to the community in a bigger magnitude (hence higher return-on- investment) and handicapped/special need individuals are deserving more assistance to level the playing field.
The program also exercises preference on developing talents within the jobs of the 21st Century, the environmental preservation industry, and those within the areas of focus of partner organizations’ host of products and services.
Participants must be 16 years or older and possess a growth mindset. “Growth mindset evolves from an attitude of hard work, learning, training and perseverance. In contrast, individuals with a fixed mindset believe that success comes from innate ability, focus on the rewards of immediate success and dread failure.” AyZar Outreach refrains to invest on individuals with a fixed mindset since it results in a lower return-on-investment.
- “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” (Carlton Fisk)
- “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” (Katherine Whitehorn)
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” (Abraham Lincoln)
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” (Thomas A. Edison)
- “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.” (General George Patton)
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” (Albert Einstein)
- “Don’t try chasing money, rather try your very best and money will follow.” (AyZar)
- “Success is when we learn from our failure.” (AyZar)
- “Pursue the possible, and achieve the impossible.” (Alan Trinh)