HOW IT WORKSPROMISE of DIGNITY through CAREER OPPORTUNITY DEVELOPMENT
“Promise of work is a gift for life.”
Once admitted, participants will go through a series of evaluations leading to a personalized program investing in an optimum combination of the four pillars of successful career development:
Each personalized program acts as a contract between AyZar Outreach and the participant and contains deliverables and timeline as well as payback commitment on ways and means the member plans on contributing back to the cause. While payback approach and methodology are customized, much the same way the program itself is for each participant, common ways a participant can pay back are through assisting in the operation of the organization either during the program and/or beyond, providing job training when an expert, or becoming a mentor to other participants when established in a career.
Hands-on experience in the real world, tackling real-life challenges and business needs.
Academic and/or vocational training needed to succeed in your field of interest.
Our mentors have years of experience in your field of interest, which they’ll share their accumulated wisdom.
In business, it’s about who you know, and we’ll help you get connected.
- “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” (Carlton Fisk)
- “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” (Katherine Whitehorn)
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” (Abraham Lincoln)
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” (Thomas A. Edison)
- “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.” (General George Patton)
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” (Albert Einstein)
- “Don’t try chasing money, rather try your very best and money will follow.” (AyZar)
- “Success is when we learn from our failure.” (AyZar)
- “Pursue the possible, and achieve the impossible.” (Alan Trinh)