ABOUT PODCOD PARTNERSMAKING REAL IMPACT THROUGH COLLABORATION
“None of us alone can right the wrongs of the world, but together, we can hope to make a dent.”
The program’s secret to success lies in the strength and magnitude of collaboration with partners who have the resources/knowledge/and expertise to contribute to the four pillars of career development. Among others, the list of partners includes:
- Not-for-profit Organizations – Do you have a symbiotic program in place that can be leveraged? Let’s collaborate.
- Private Organizations – Do you want to take a deserving member under your wing as an intern? Let us know what you have available. AyZar Outreach may pay for the intern’s minimum wage if specific criteria is met.
- Government Assistance Programs – Do you know of available programs that may like to partner with AyZar Outreach? We appreciate the referral.
- Academic/Vocational Institutions – Do you lead special programs within schools that our participants can enroll in? Let’s discuss what we can do together.
- Business Leaders – Do you want to change the life of a deserving individual? Become a mentor.
- Individual Philanthropists – Do you find the cause worthwhile and want to get involved? We would love to connect.
Tell Us How You Envision To Partner With Us
AYZAR INC – A family-owned and operated investment and development company located in the heart of Southern California.
CHILD International – Strives to motivate volunteer and donor participation in helping disadvantaged children.
PolyUp – Empowers a global community of creative and engaged problem solvers.
IAWF – IAW Foundation provides a platform of empowerment and mentorship for Iranian-American women of all ages.
OCIACC – Orange County Iranian American Chamber of Commerce supports business growth among the local community.
WHW – A 501 (c)3 non-profit organization with the mission of providing the unemployed and the underemployed the skills and resources they need to get and keep a good job.