“Promise of work is a gift for life”
Polyup empowers a global community of creative and engaged problem solvers. It allows learners to experiment with numbers and functions to discover their own knowledge in a computational thinking playground. It enhances students’ analytical and algorithmic thinking skills through Poly Machines: 10 to 15 minute activities designed to supplement to a variety of math classes to make math education more interactive, personalized, and fun. It connects math to its applications for any background, gender, and ethnicity, making it an effective tool to make education an equalizer for 1.2B 3rd to 12th graders worldwide.
PUTTING THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE
- “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” (Carlton Fisk)
- “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” (Katherine Whitehorn)
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” (Abraham Lincoln)
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” (Thomas A. Edison)
- “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.” (General George Patton)
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” (Albert Einstein)
- Don’t chase money, Just be the best you can be. Money will follow.
- Failure is turned into success when you learn from it